Mt. Zion is a pentecostal church that teaches within the confines of scripture. We look to the bible to find truth and are committed to helping others find just how much Christ loves them and has to offer them.
- Jesus is God manifested in the flesh, and there is but one God and one mediator between God and man. (1Timothy3:16, Colossians 2:9)
- The human race, though created faultless, fell into sin through the fall of Adam. (Romans 3:23). Jesus came to redeem men from sin. (Galatians 3:13)
- Repentance must precede the born-again experience (Luke 13:3). Each believer that is born of the water and of the Spirit is a part of the church. (Ephesians 1:22)
- Water baptism and Holy Spirit baptism are essential to salvation. The scripture teaches that water baptism was done by immersion in the name of Jesus. (Acts 1:5, Acts 2:38, Acts 8:16 and Acts 19:1-7)
- The scripture mandates the believer to live a life of holiness and be empowered for service to the greater good of the kingdom. (Hebrews 12:14)
- The second coming of Christ often referred to as "The Rapture", is imminent. With great expectation we will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air, and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (1Thessalonians 4:17)